|Place of Origin:||Sichuan China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package|
|Delivery Time:||7-15days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000000ton/ month|
|Product Name:||Strawberry Growing Tunnel Greenhouse All Season Use Agricultural Greenhouse||Material:||UV Plastic Film, Galvanized Frame|
|Feature:||Simple And Cheap||Key Word:||Strawberry Growing|
|Advantage:||All Season Use||Size:||Customized|
plastic grow tunnel,
polythene grow tunnel
Strawberry Growing Tunnel Greenhouse All Season Use Agricultural Greenhouse
Strawberry Greenhouse Introduction:
Strawberry is a very easy to manage fruit, and its economic benefits and market prospects are very good. If farmers want to effectively ensure the production and quality of strawberries, they must do a good job of management when the weather is bad, so that they will have better profits and income when they are sold.
Growing strawberries in a greenhouse is a common method of growing strawberries.
If the weather often rains, it will have a great impact on strawberries. If you encounter a season where it often rains, you must do a good job in strawberry planting management on rainy days. The first thing to do is to ventilate and disperse moisture. In rainy days, the humidity is relatively large. Farmers can open the vents in the greenhouse, which can better reduce the humidity in the greenhouse and effectively prevent various diseases of strawberries.
Strawberry Greenhouse Advantage:
1. The time to market of strawberries can be extended: the use of greenhouses can create environmental conditions suitable for strawberry growth and flowering and fruiting in the cold winter, so that the supply period of strawberries
2. Expand the suitable strawberry planting range: use protection and heat preservation facilities to create an environment suitable for strawberry growth and development, so that the northern colder regions can also grow strawberries, which not only extends the strawberry supply period, but also expands the strawberry planting range; use shade and cooling facilities such as nets can make strawberries that are not resistant to high temperatures cultivate in hot summer months, or in high temperature areas in the south
3. Convenient for the pollution-free planting of strawberries: Greenhouse cultivation has limited area, strong controllability and operability, especially the method of soilless cultivation, which can reduce the use of pesticides, reduce pesticide residues in products, and prevent harmful soil and fertilizers Pollution of heavy metal elements and harmful microorganisms.
4. Easy factory production of strawberries: In modern large-scale greenhouses, temperature, humidity, light, sunshine, etc. can be fully automatically controlled, which can create the environment required for strawberry growth and development, flower bud differentiation, dormancy and its release, flowering and fruiting The conditions make the production of strawberries completely out of the limits of natural conditions, realize the factory production of strawberries, and truly achieve the results throughout the year and the annual supply to the market.
5. High economic benefit: Strawberry is a perennial herbaceous fruit tree. The fruit is fast, ripe early, bright fruit color, soft and juicy, sweet and sour, delicious, rich in flavor, rich in nutrition, and belongs to high-end fruit. The ripening period of strawberries coincides with the low season of fresh fruit supply, so it is very popular with producers and consumers.
Greenhouse Growing Benefits:
1. To meet the needs of urban consumer groups, many vegetables grown in greenhouses can be enjoyed by more people, especially some anti-seasonal, pollution-free vegetables, fruits and vegetables are popular among the public
2.Advanced technology has been promoted and applied faster and better in agriculture. Greenhouses use natural energy throughout the process, so some technology has been improved to a certain extent, which is more conducive to the establishment of a large-scale production base of high-quality agricultural products.
3.Reduce the investment risk of planting industry. Planting in greenhouses can avoid serious natural disasters, and risks can be effectively controlled or reduced.
4.Effective use of natural light in winter to produce high-quality anti-season vegetables.
Technical Data details
Width (m): 6-12m
Arch Space (m): 1~ 2m
Roof Height(m): 2.8~ 4.5
Skeleton Material: Hot galvanizing Steel pipe
Covering Material: PE film
Support system: side ventilation system (by film rolling up machine)
We can supply customized design just as per your requests!
Greenhouse Optional Systems:
We provide different greenhouse equipment to promote the efficient use of greenhouses. Such as cooling systems, irrigation systems, hydroponic systems, shading systems and ventilation systems. You can choose according to your weather condition.
How To Build A Greenhouse?
1.Before your installation, we will provide you with one-to-one professional drawings.
2.We also provide engineers with direct door-to-door instruction and installation services. All the air tickets, accommodation, meals and other expenses of the engineers need to be borne by you. The engineer's fee is USD100/ person/ day.