Polyethylene Film Multispan Greenhouse Galvanized Steel Structure Greenhouse
Multi-span greenhouses have been widely used worldwide. It provides an ideal environment for the rapid growth of plants, and protects your plants from frost, hail, rain, and other adverse weather conditions; in summer or autumn, insect nets can protect your plants from insect.
Flexible structure, strong applicability and wide application range.
Large drainage ditch for effective drainage.
Wind resistant, high-quality steel, high-quality lock tube, high-quality hot-dip galvanized.
Customized design and high-quality materials.
There are roughly three kinds of materials for greenhouse covering: Film, PC Sheet and Glass.
The function of the film is constantly evolving, and has been developed to control aging, light transmission, improve insulation performance, prolong the non-falling period and prolong life, while also achieving significant results in reducing costs.
The cover PC Sheet is a common greenhouse. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. It can be bent to a semicircular or semicircular position, depending on the actual needs of the specific location.
2. Lightweight, easy to install and construction management.
3. Good weather resistance and good lighting.
4. Transparent and highly isolated.
1. Fruit trees, gardens, seedlings, grass, vegetables, etc. at the foot of plains and mountains.
2. Suitable for watermelon, vegetables, wheat and herbs.
3. Suitable for golf courses and outdoor agriculture.
The structural material of the greenhouse is a steel pipe connected with screws, bolts or appropriate connectors.
Greenhouse gases are produced from greenhouses with V or rectangular or inverted pipes.
The roof can be a sloping roof (supported by a rectangular tube) or a vaulted roof (supported by a round tube), which can be installed with appropriate incoming water.
All spiritual substances and many types of substances are hot rolled, rust-proof, corrosion-resistant and originally produced. The weight of global warming and other loads.