Fully Automatic Light Deprivation Curtain Blackout System Greenhouse
Light Deprivation Greenhouse Introduction:
Light deprivation is quickly becoming the go-to method of growing for good reason; growers can harvest 3-5 times per year and essentially turn their greenhouse into an indoor environment using the auto blackout mechanism. By limiting exposure to weather, humidity, excessive heat and cold, the flowers produced are often comparable to the quality of any indoor garden. Greenhouse growers save thousands of dollars in expenses every month by harnessing the sun.
Light Deprivation Greenhouse Standard Size:
|Srandard size||Pipe size||blackout system||Cooling system||Heating system||Electric system|
Blackout Greenhouse Frame:
Only available in sizes 20 feet wide and 20-95 feet long. It has a center height of 12 feet and comes standard with 7 ft. straight sidewalls before the curve of the roof begins. The height and sidewalls can be adjusted downwards with this particular model if needed. Both endwalls are engineered to remain permanently blacked out. One wall contains the custom, pre-welded double black out doors (4’ x 8’ each) and the other is a solid endwall. The permanence of the endwalls makes it easy to mount fans and other equipment.
Black/White 8 mm string-reinforced polyethylene is a film that is manufactured using a mix of virgin polyethylene resins. To manufacturer this product we use a black polyethylene skin on one side and a white polyethylene skin on the other. The black side completely contains light, the white side reflects heat. The skins encapsulate a grid pattern of polyester yarn, and a hot sheet of polyethylene, to form a very strong three layer product appropriate for multiple applications. 2 year rated film.
Blackout Greenhouse Roll Up System:
Easy-to-use wind up tool.
Smoothly roll plastic up to desired height.
Clear plastic is secured to the galvanized steel roller bar, eliminating flyaway edges.
Includes 2 steel roller bars, 2 winding mechanisms and mounting bolts.
Keep in mind that this option can only be used when the blackout poly is rolled up and not covering the sides
Blackout Greenhouse Advantage:
1. We can design the most suitable greenhouse for you according to your local climate and your needs.
2. We will give you a detailed quotation, so that you can clearly see the composition of the price.
3. We provide a 5-year warranty service for steel pipes and a 3-year warranty service for covering materials.
4. we have a professional construction design team, can give you the production of detailed construction drawings, at the same time to give you remote technical guidance.
5. We also cooperate with many agricultural factories to help you with one-stop shopping.