Automated Blackout Light Deprivation Curtain Blackout Greenhouse
strong structure multi span greenhouse with light deprivation system
1. Offers growers greater flexibility when staging their crop cycles.
2. Protect crops from light contamination from neighbors, street lights, etc.
3. Reduce the amount of supplemental light reflecting out of the greenhouse at night.
4.Curtains provide simplicity, ease of installation, operation and control.
5. Offer daylight control and additional energy savings.
|SKYPLANT Blackout greenhouse||SIZE||OPPOTIONAL SYSTEM1||OPPOTIONAL SYSTEM2||OPPOTIONAL SYSTEM3|
|SKYPLANT Blackout greenhouse||8M*30M||Cooling system||blackout system||Heating system/lighting|
|SKYPLANT Blackout greenhouse||9m*45m||Cooling system||blackout system||Heating system/lighting|
|SKYPLANT Blackout greenhouse||10m*50m||Cooling system||blackout system||Heating system/lighting|
|SKYPLANT Blackout greenhouse||32m*32m||Cooling system||blackout system||Heating system/lig|
1. Cooling system that including the exhaust fan can help control the temperature in the greenhouse.
2. Ventilation system coming with the natural environment
3. LED light growing system supplementary the light demand of the light so that can speed up the growing.
4. Automatice control system with timber which can auto control the light deprivation system(Blackout system).
5. Ventilator fan that can exchange the air when there is the totally sealed growing environment.
1. The greenhouse film (PE, PVC, EVA, PO) has different thickness (from 80 micro to 200 micro).
2. Polycarbonate sheet
There are outside shading system and inner shading system (inner warming syatem).
(1) The cooling system is composed by cooling fan and cooling pad, which can maintain the temperature in the greenhouse at 26-30℃ in summer.
(2) Circulation fan