Light Deprivation Blackout Automated Greenhouse For Comercial Sale
A light deprivation greenhouse is designed for the perfect controlled growing environment. We utilize state-of-the-art light deprivation fabrics along with environmental control equipment to help regulate temperature, humidity, fertigation, CO2 and light levels. Our light deprivation curtains assist in blocking out incoming light while also helping eliminate light pollution when extending photo periods at night.
|Type||tunnle greenhouse or multispan|
|optional system||blackout system|
|Covering material||PE film|
|Basic equipment||Framework,door,insect net,film|
|Foundation||Insert the arch into the ground|
|Tube material||Hot dip galvanized steel tubu|
|Thickness of PE film||150micron|
A light deprivation greenhouse uses blackout material with controlled exposure to light and darkness to simulate seasonal changes. Automating light and darkness tricks the plants into flowering on command, reducing the time to reach maturity which allows year-round cultivation with multiple harvests.
Ventilation recommendations for greenhouses tie into temperature and humidity needs.
Greenhouse ventilation breaks down into two main categories:
1) natural ventilation covers roof vents, sidewall vents and rollup sides;
2) forced air ventilation requires mechanical systems like exhaust fans, and sometimes cooling pads.
1. For shading, energy savings, or light deprivation, curtains improve the greenhouse environment
2. Automatically open and close curtains to adjust for the desired light levels
3. Add Blackout Screens for daylight control and additional energy savings
4. Automatically open and close curtains to keep temperature levels consistent
5. Greenhouse curtains are low maintenance and easy to install on flat truss systems or peaked arches
6. Single, double, and triple curtains available to satisfy every grower
With any greenhouse design, it is important to keep the end purpose in mind right from the start. Greenhouses are built to provide your crop, whatever it is, with the ideal growing environment. If you are growing annuals or perennials you may need to build some flexibility in your greenhouse design to accommodate different plants with different climatic needs. If you are only growing tomatoes, your greenhouse can be designed built to focus entirely on maximizing production efficiency and yield of that plant. Our greenhouse can be customized until meet your requirements.