Full Auto Light Deprivation Greenhouse Advanced Blackout Greenhouse
Achieve your finest harvest yet with Blackout Systems designed specifically for the greenhouse. Provide fully automated, effective light deprivation that improves crop quality and minimizes labor.
· Crops in vegetative stage growth can be grown in the same greenhouse as those in flowering stage growth by creating ‘blackout zones’ within the same greenhouse
· Offers growers greater flexibility when staging their crop cycles
· Protect crops from light contamination from neighbors, street lights, etc
· Reduce the amount of supplemental light reflecting out of the greenhouse at night
· Curtains provide simplicity, ease of installation, and are easily maintained
· Fabrics offered in varying levels of light transmission and insulation properties
· Offer daylight control and additional energy savings
· Rolling Screens provide energy management and blackout for sidewalls
· Rolling Screen is mounted with the aluminum side out, preventing unwanted sunlight and heat from entering the greenhouse
The Blackout System can be easily integrated into greenhouses. Each system is designed perfectly to its greenhouse, no matter how customized the structure is. With numerous Breathable Wall options, including fans and vents, the system doesn’t prevent ventilation during periods of blackout, ensuring that plants don’t come under stress.
The Blackout System ensures control, minimal labor and a superior growing environment, making it a must-have for medical herbs operations in any region.
* 0.15mm clear polyethylene film;
* Side and Roof Covering;
* 3-year Warranty;
* Material: LDPE
* Light transmission: >90%
* Diffusion: <20%
1) Greenhouse ventilation breaks down into two main categories: 1) natural ventilation covers roof vents, sidewall vents and rollup sides
2) Forced air ventilation requires mechanical systems like exhaust fans, and sometimes cooling pads.
Blackout curtains can cover flat roof areas running truss to truss on gutter connected greenhouses, or they can be sloped to follow the roof line of freestanding greenhouses.
|PE/PO film ( 0.08/0.10/0.12/0.15/0.2mm)
|Framework , windows on both sides
|Supporting system ( choose according to your needs )
|Cooling system & irrigation system
|The arch distance
|Number of ridge
The control cabinet is used to control the following systems:
* Electric Side Roof Ventilation
* Cooling System
* Blackout System
1. When can I get the price?
Usually within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are urgent to get the price, please call me or tell me in the email.
2. Can you accept our own design, logo, and pattern?
We can produce it according to your design.
3. Are you a manufacturer or Trading company?
We are a greenhouse manufacturer in Chengdu China, are greenhouse manufacturing, and We also welcome you to visit our factory.
4. When can I get the goods?
Produce time is within 15days, and shipping is usually 20-35days.
5. What is your best price?
The same style of greenhouse can be used in different thicknesses of steel, and different thicknesses of the film. These will have a direct impact on greenhouse prices. And the larger the area, the lower the unit price will be