Double Arches Vegetable Agricultural Tunnel Plastic Greenhouses
Strawberries are very easy to manage and the economic benefits and market prospects are very good. If growers want to guarantee the production and quality of strawberries effectively, they must manage management well in bad weather, so that they have a better profit and income when they are sold.
Growing strawberries in a greenhouse is a common method of growing strawberries.
When it rains often, it has a big impact on strawberries. If you encounter a season in which it often rains, you must do good work on rainy days in the management of strawberry plants. The first thing you have to do is ventilate and spread moisture. On rainy days, the humidity is relatively high. Farmers can open the vents in the greenhouse, which can better reduce the humidity in the greenhouse and effectively prevent different diseases of strawberries.
1. The time-to-market of strawberries can be extended: the use of boxes can create environmental conditions suitable for the growth and blooming and fruiting of strawberries in the cold winter, so that the supply period of strawberries
2. Extend the appropriate range of strawberry plants: use protection and heat conservation facilities to create an environment suitable for the growth and development of strawberries, so that the northern colder regions can also grow strawberries, which not only prolongs the strawberry supply period, but also the assortment of strawberry plants; use shade and cooling devices such as nets can make strawberries that are not resistant to high temperatures in hot summer months or in areas with high temperatures in the south
3. Handy for contaminated strawberry plants: glasshouse horticulture has a limited surface area, a strong controllability and usability, in particular the method of bottomless cultivation, which can reduce the use of pesticides, pesticide residues in products can reduce and harmful soil and fertilisers can prevent contamination of heavy metal elements and harmful micro-organisms.
4 Easy factory production of strawberries: In modern large-scale boxes, temperature, humidity, light, sunshine, etc. Completely automatic regulation, which can create the environment necessary for the growth and development of strawberries, flower bud differentiation, sprout growth and its release, flowers and fruit spinning The conditions make the production of strawberries completely outside the limits of natural conditions, realize the factory production of strawberries and really achieve the results throughout the year and the annual supply on the market.
5 High economic advantage: Strawberry is a perennial herbaceous fruit tree. The fruit is fast, ripe early, bright fruit colour, soft and juicy, sweet and sour, delicious, rich in taste, rich in food and belongs to high-end fruit. The ripening period of strawberries coincides with the low season of supply of fresh fruit and is therefore very popular with producers and consumers.
Technical Data details
Width (m): 6-12m
Arch Space (m): 1~ 2m
Roof Height(m): 2.8~ 4.5
Skeleton Material: Hot galvanizing Steel pipe
Covering Material: PE film
Support system: side ventilation system (by film rolling up machine)
We can supply customized design just as per your requests!
Greenhouse Optional Systems:
We provide different greenhouse equipment to promote the efficient use of greenhouses. Such as cooling systems, irrigation systems, hydroponic systems, shading systems and ventilation systems. You can choose according to your weather condition.
How To Build A Greenhouse?
1. for your installation, we will provide you with one-on-one professional drawings.
2. We also offer engineers direct home-to-home instruction and installation services. All flight tickets, accommodation, meals and other costs of the engineers must be borne by you. The fee for the engineer is USD 100 / person / day.