Single Span Tunnel Growing Agricultural UV Resistant Greenhouse Plastic
The definition of greenhouse: the use of light-transmitting materials as all or part of the enclosure, with certain environmental control equipment, used to resist adverse weather conditions, and can ensure the normal growth and development of crops. Greenhouse (greenhouse), also known as bai greenhouse, such as glass greenhouse du, plastic warm room; single-span greenhouse, multi-span greenhouse; single-roof greenhouse, double-roof greenhouse; heating greenhouse, non-heating greenhouse, etc.
The greenhouse structure should be sealed and insulated, but it should be convenient for ventilation and cooling. The modern greenhouse is equipped with equipment for controlling temperature, humidity, light and other conditions, and is automatically controlled by a computer to create the best environmental conditions for plants.
The vegetables we eat in winter are cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, watermelons, watermelons and other off-season vegetables, and fruits are grown in greenhouses. Growing off-season food.
1. The time to market of strawberries can be extended: the use of greenhouses can create environmental conditions suitable for strawberry growth and flowering and fruiting in the cold winter, so that the supply period of strawberries
2. Expand the suitable strawberry planting range: use protection and heat preservation facilities to create an environment suitable for strawberry growth and development, so that the northern colder regions can also grow strawberries, which not only extends the strawberry supply period, but also expands the strawberry planting range; use shade and cooling facilities such as nets can make strawberries that are not resistant to high temperatures cultivate in hot summer months, or in high temperature areas in the south
3. Convenient for the pollution-free planting of strawberries: Greenhouse cultivation has limited area, strong controllability and operability, especially the method of soilless cultivation, which can reduce the use of pesticides, reduce pesticide residues in products, and prevent harmful soil and fertilizers Pollution of heavy metal elements and harmful microorganisms.
Greenhouse Growing Benefits:
1. To meet the needs of urban consumer groups, many vegetables grown in greenhouses can be enjoyed by more people, especially some anti-seasonal, pollution-free vegetables, fruits, and vegetables are popular among the public
2. Advanced technology has been promoted and applied faster and better in agriculture. Greenhouses use natural energy throughout the process, so some technology has been improved to a certain extent, which is more conducive to the establishment of a large-scale production base of high-quality agricultural products.
3. Reduce the investment risk of the planting industry. Planting in greenhouses can avoid serious natural disasters, and risks can be effectively controlled or reduced.
4. Effective use of natural light in winter to produce high-quality anti-season vegetables.
Technical Data details
Width (m): 6-12m
Arch Space (m): 1~ 2m
Roof Height(m): 2.8~ 4.5
Skeleton Material: Hot galvanizing Steel pipe
Covering Material: PE film
Support system: side ventilation system (by film rolling up machine)
We can supply customized design just as per your requests!
Greenhouse Optional Systems:
We provide different greenhouse equipment to promote the efficient use of greenhouses. Such as cooling systems, irrigation systems, hydroponic systems, shading systems and ventilation systems. You can choose according to your weather condition.
How To Build A Greenhouse?
1.Before your installation, we will provide you with one-to-one professional drawings.
2.We also provide engineers with direct door-to-door instruction and installation services. All the air tickets, accommodation, meals and other expenses of the engineers need to be borne by you. The engineer's fee is USD100/ person/ day.
It is the most effective way of water-saving irrigation for drought and water shortage areas at present. The utilization rate of water is up to 95%. And it can be applied to fruit trees, vegetables, cash crops and greenhouse irrigation. Of course, it owns many advantages: such as, saving water; irrigation uniformity; energy, soil and terrain adaptability; convenient farm work, etc.