Plastic Film Greenhouse Product Describe:
Single-span film greenhouse is applicated to the cultivation of vegetables and other economic crops,effectively prevent natural disasters and improve unit area output and income.
With advantage of easy assembly,lower investment and high output.
1. Simple structure in all types of greenhouses ,easy in installation and maintation.
2. Excellent hot galvanized steel structures and accessories, anti-corrosion . 15 year using life .
3. Proprietary technology in PE film , Famous brand .thinner more durable.Guaranteed 5 years using life.
4. Ventilation and insect nets can give your planting under comfortable situation. Increasing yield.
5. Cucumbers, tomatoes, yield per 1000㎡ normally more than 10000kg .
|Steel Structure||Hot-galvanized steel pipe|
|Greenhouse film||There's a lot of thickness to choose from|
|Insect net||High quality polyrthylene as raw material|
|Sun-shading net||Summer shade,block rain,moisture,cooling,winter spring heat preservation|
|cooling system||It consists of cooling fans and cooling pad|
|ventilation system||Side windows and cooling fans|
|Micro-sprinkler system||It can be customized according the greenhouse length and width|
|External&internal shading system||The gear rack drives the shading system|
|Film-rolling system||Electrodynamic type,chain type,manual type|
Widely used for Low or High Single Tunnel Greenhouse and Multi Span Greenhouse, as protecting cover for fruit(strawberry, cherry, grape, watermelon, muskmelon and so on), vegetable(tomato, potato, eggplant, pepper, bean, cucumber, celery, onion and so on), flowers,poultry farming,edible mushrooms cultivation and so on.
1. Protect growing plants against different conditions of weather such as cold waves, big wind, sand and dust storm, heavy rain or snow 2. Inhibit insect and bird activity 3. Decrease using the agricultural pesticides 4. Help to creating a suitable environment for plant growth: maintain suitable humidity and temperature 5. light transmittance is more than 90% for good photosynthesis