Plastic Film Greenhouse Vegetable Tunnel Greenhouse With Irrigation System
This greenhouse is a simplest structure greenhouse with the lowest cost and the most convenient installation. The framework is the core structure of the tunnel greenhouse. It includes the groove, the door, the ridge, the arch, the end column and so on. The single span is usually between 6m to 12m .The advantage lies in the maximum use of the land area, simple installation, strong durability and long service life. In addition ,it is very convenient to disassemble , install and transport .So the cost is the lowest, but the most cost-effective one.
You can install a greenhouse in a well-established location. The greenhouse can grow vegetables, fruits, flowers, etc. This greenhouse is economical and easy to install, allowing the crop to enjoy even light. If the installation location is often high winds and heavy snow, you need to choose the appropriate materials according to the actual situation.
We can provide different Ventilation for client to choose.such as :ventilation on both side ,or roof ventilation.Besides,we also install the anti-insect net which with 40 hole or 50 hole on it to prevent the animals or insects .
||Plastic film (0.08mm/ 0.12mm/ 0.15mm/ 0.20mm)
||Cooling system, irrigation system, shading system
||Motor roll up or manual roll up ventilation
There are roughly three kinds of materials for greenhouse covering: Film, PC Sheet and Glass.
Film’s functions are constantly improving and developing to anti-aging, light transmittance, improving insulation performance, prolonging the no dropping period and long life direction, and at the same time, it also has achieved great results in reducing the cost.
• Saves water and labor cost.
• Prevents soil salinization.
• Enables giving the plant as much water as it needs.
• As the water source is close to the plant, the plant uses its energy for stem and product development instead of root development.
• Prevents the growth of weeds that grow when the soil away from the plant is irrigated.
• It is possible to work efficiently as the soil does not turn into mud.
• As fertilizer is given inside the water in a melted state, it directly reaches the plant and fertilizer consumption is reduced.
• Clogging possibility is minimum thanks to specially designed drippers.
• Very easy to pick up, store and reinstall.