Double Arches Double Film Agricultural Growing 10X50m Single Span Greenhouse
Double-arch and double-membrane can effectively prevent the loss of heat and the flow of cold air and the loss of heat, which helps to reduce the temperature and dehumidify in summer; Ability to reduce condensation and drip, reducing the incidence of pathogens caused by excessive humidity; single-layer film greenhouse users can flexibly choose the number and height of the top and side roller blinds according to actual needs and weather conditions, thereby adjusting the inside of the greenhouse For the characteristics of increased rainfall in the south, single-layer membrane greenhouses use large-capacity gutters to ensure timely rainwater discharge. The cost of thin film greenhouse is low and it is suitable for large-scale promotion in my country.
The double-arch dual-mode greenhouse refers to a greenhouse with a hot-dip galvanized steel frame and a film as a lighting material. The main structure of this type of greenhouse is simple and practical, and the cost is low. The top can be covered with double arch double film or single layer film, and the surrounding can be covered with double layer film, single layer film, pc board or glass, which can realize automatic control, optional supporting facilities, external sunshade system, internal sunshade system, fan water curtain Cooling system, top-window ventilation system, supplementary light system, seedbed nursery system, sprinkler system, computer control system, etc.
1. Utilization space Compared with the traditional greenhouse, the greenhouse in the form of multi-span, the greenhouse is a bright spot than the traditional greenhouse, the utilization area is much larger than the traditional greenhouse.
2.Management is more unified than traditional greenhouses, more scientific operation, save time and improve efficiency.
1. Ventilation and dehumidification. Ventilation is a good way to reduce humidity. Ventilation must be carried out at high temperature, otherwise it will cause the indoor temperature of the multi-span greenhouse to drop. If the temperature drops too quickly during ventilation, close the vents in time to prevent the temperature from suddenly dropping and causing damage to the vegetables.
2. Cover with plastic film. Covering with plastic film can reduce the evaporation of soil moisture and is an important measure to reduce indoor air humidity.
3. Heating and dehumidification. Using this method can not only meet the temperature needs of vegetables, but also reduce the relative humidity of the air. When the plant grows to be resistant, water the shed and heat up to about 30℃ for 1 hour, and then ventilate and drain the moisture. After 3-4 hours, when the shed temperature is lower than 25℃, it can be repeated once.
4. Adopt thermal insulation material with good hygroscopicity. Insulation curtain materials with good moisture permeability and hygroscopicity, such as non-woven fabric, can prevent dew condensation on the inner surface of the shed, and can prevent dew from falling on the plants, thereby reducing the air humidity of the multi-span greenhouse.
5. Natural moisture absorption. Straw, wheat straw, quicklime and other materials can be used to spread between the rows to absorb water vapor or mist to achieve the purpose of dehumidification.
|Description||Technical Data details|
|Tube Material||Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel|
|Covering material||Plastic PE film|
|Basic Equipment||steel frame, covering material, door, insect net|
|Width||8m/9m/10m or Customized (8m is standard)|
|Length||30m-60m or Customized|
|Shoulder Height||1.5m-2.5m or Customized|
|Roof Height||2.8-4m or Customized|
|We can supply customized design just as per your requests!|
Greenhouse Optional Systems:
We provide different greenhouse equipment to promote the efficient use of greenhouses. Such as cooling systems, irrigation systems, hydroponic systems, shading systems and ventilation systems. You can choose according to your weather condition.