Double Layer Warm Keeping Good Load Bearing Tunnel Poly Film Greenhouse
Double Arch Greenhouse Overview:
Our agricultural warm keeping double film greenhouse with inflator are manufactured from the highest quality materials and are backed by guarantee. This greenhouses are ideal for plant nurseries, vegetable farms, flower farms, market growers, farm stand growers, research facilities and university horticulture project. They can be fit in different Areas like America, Africa, Asia and East Europe.
Film’s functions are constantly improving and developing to anti-aging, light transmittance, improving insulation performance, prolonging the no dropping period and long life direction, and at the same time, it also has achieved great results in reducing the cost.
|Plastic Film||0.06mm||14 month||
Double Arch Greenhouse Inflator:
1) Voltage: DC12V
2) 1m air hose
4) With 150PSI high-quality pressur gauge
5) Max pressure :100PSI
6) Configure: 30mm cylinder, 3 m cord with cigarette lighter,
1m overproof hose , metal gauge ,3 nozzle adaptors
It can be used for the seed-breeding and planting of flower and vegetable, and the breeding of poultry.Besides.used as planting vegetable and fruits, such Potato, tomato, cucumber, Onion, carrot, zucchini, eggplant, okra, lettuce and so on.
- elegant appearance, economical & practical, large inner space
- cheap, simple and easy to install
- especially for winter culture in warm area
- Preventing seedling from being damaged by gale, downfall and hail.
- Preventing crops being damaged by aphis, insect, whitefly etc.
1. Utilization space Compared with the traditional greenhouse, the greenhouse in the form of multi-span, the greenhouse is a bright spot than the traditional greenhouse, the utilization area is much larger than the traditional greenhouse.
2.Management is more unified than traditional greenhouses, more scientific operation, save time and improve efficiency.
1. Ventilation and dehumidification. Ventilation is a good way to reduce humidity. Ventilation must be carried out at high temperature, otherwise it will cause the indoor temperature of the multi-span greenhouse to drop. If the temperature drops too quickly during ventilation, close the vents in time to prevent the temperature from suddenly dropping and causing damage to the vegetables.
2. Cover with plastic film. Covering with plastic film can reduce the evaporation of soil moisture and is an important measure to reduce indoor air humidity.
3. Heating and dehumidification. Using this method can not only meet the temperature needs of vegetables, but also reduce the relative humidity of the air. When the plant grows to be resistant, water the shed and heat up to about 30℃ for 1 hour, and then ventilate and drain the moisture. After 3-4 hours, when the shed temperature is lower than 25℃, it can be repeated once.
4. Adopt thermal insulation material with good hygroscopicity. Insulation curtain materials with good moisture permeability and hygroscopicity, such as non-woven fabric, can prevent dew condensation on the inner surface of the shed, and can prevent dew from falling on the plants, thereby reducing the air humidity of the multi-span greenhouse.
5. Natural moisture absorption. Straw, wheat straw, quicklime and other materials can be used to spread between the rows to absorb water vapor or mist to achieve the purpose of dehumidification.