High Straight Wall Wind Resistance Multispan Greenhouse With Gutter
Multispan Greenhouse Overview:
Main structure:hot dip galvanized steel pipes connected by appropriative connectors.All the pipes and are anti-rust treated.
Film:poly,pe, pvc film,single or double layer,different thickness according to the design.
Ventilation:manual or electrical roller
Irrigation:sprinkling or dripping irrigation.
Sun shading:with or without inside and outside shading system,depending on the design.
Multispan Greenhouse Advantage:
•The large inner space makes it possible for small-scale mechanized farming.
•Uniform temperature distribution in the greenhouse.
• High efficiency in land-use.
• You can do shading ,lighting ,irrigation,cooling ,heating,intellectual control etc. at the same time in this vegetable greenhouse.
• All the metal components are anti-corrosion treated.Whicn makes the greenhouse with high intergral strength,It is able to resist strong wind and snow.
•The service life of the greenhouse framework can be more than 15 years.
Multispan Greenhouse Framework:
Hot dip galvanized steel structure;Stable structure, high intensity;
Assembly style without welding points;Excellent anti-corrosion
effectiveness; Customized design and high quality material;Good aging
resistance;Long life time, assemble easily.
Multi-span Greenhouse Data:
|Covering material||PE film,PC sheet,ploycarbonate sheet,PEP film|
|Basic equipment||Framework,door,insect net,film|
|Foundation||Insert the arch into the ground|
|Tube material||Hot dip galvanized steel tubu|
|Thickness of PE film||
120micron 150micron 200micron
Multispan Greenhouse Usage:
•Fruits such as grapes,strawberry,watermelon,orange etc,.
•Forestry seeding cultivation,planting ornamental tree and shrub.
•Aquaculture and animal breeding.
Multispan Greenhouse Shading System:
Shading net has 55%, 65%,75%, 80%, 85% and 99% shading rate, fastened by connector and outside shading steel frame.
1. Outside shading net: UV protection, Reduction the damage of the hail, auto operation.
2. Outside shading frame : Control the opening and closing of the outside shading system.